Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Painting on Windows (an episode off the farm)

Last week, I painted a 75 foot stretch of store-front windows for the Barlow Event Center, a new venue for local music  and fabulous food.  This evening,  my friend Barb and I went for dinner and music and I got to see the windows in action, enlivened by the lights and reflections of the night.
I took photos from outside looking in and inside looking out.

Wednesday nights is the "Search for the Northern Star" competition.   People sang their hearts out, the full spectrum from "Mac the Knife" to "All by Myself" to "I Am, I Said" to "I Love This Bar."




We topped off the evening with dessert. The berries flambe' was impressive and incredible.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Nice job, Susan!

Marcia said...

That is one fabulous mural.